Sunday, February 1, 2009

My beloved Auntie Mimi "Qoink' Mae

Me giving Auntie Qoinky a kiss.


This page is dedicated to my mentor Auntie Mimi ‘Qoink’ Mae who died tragically due to cancer in July 29, 2007. My Auntie Qoinky was a very graceful and beautiful lady who taught me all that I needed to know on being a clever and adorable doggie. It was also Auntie Qoinky’s demise that had pushed my humans to involve themselves actively in rescuing and rehoming needy dogs. Therefore, our efforts are all carried out in the memory of my beautiful Auntie Qoinky. My humans are also very serious on embarking on a long-tern project to set-up a doggie sanctuary, hospice and canine cancer resource center so that one day no dog would have to die in vain simply because veterinary medicine in our country is still somewhat underdeveloped.

Dear Auntie Qoinky,

Rest in peace. You will always be loved and remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment